Black Iron Wire – Hard Drawn Wire and Soft Annealed Wire
Black Wire Introduction: also called black wire or Annealed Wire, soft annealed wire, annealed iron wire or just annealed steel wire comes in the form of coil wire or cut wire. Mostly used in construction or daily use as binding material, or material for weaving wire mesh. We can produce two kinds of black iron wire, one is hard drawn wire, another is soft annealed wire. Hard drawn wire is the suitable material of iron nail, wire mesh, craftwork and so on.
- Hard drawn wire
- Wire gauge: BWG 8# to 23#.
- Wire diameter: 0.8–4 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500–980 N/mm2.
- Coil weight: 25 kg, 50 kg, 100 kg, 200 kg in normal coils, 400–500 kg or by Z2, Z3 coils.
- Package: wrapped with PE film inside, outside PVC woven cloth or hessian cloth, or can be put on wooden pallet.
- Soft annealed wire
- Type: black soft annealed wire, bright soft annealed wire/soft annealed wire oxygen free.
- Diameter: BWG 16#, 18#, 19#, 20#, 22# are the most popular sizes for sale.
- Package: in coil, by spool, or can be cut into sizes for binding/bundle.
- Application: black annealed wire is used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding.
BIW-01: Black iron wire coil
BIW-02: Black iron wire with black color
BIW-03: Black iron wire suitable for binding wires
BIW-04: Black iron wire big coil in plastic film package
BIW-05: Black iron wire coils can be with woven bag package
BIW-06: Black iron wire in our yard
BIW-07: Black iron wire wrapped with plastic film and tied on wooden pallet
BIW-08: Black iron wire coils in stock
|Wire Gauge||SWG in mm||BWG in mm||In Metric System mm|
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Gal Metal Wire Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.